Thursday 14 June 2012

My Very First Post

I have always considered myself to be pretty cluey when it came to computers and the internet... but at the same time, I know when it's time to leave it to the experts.... I am not one of those people to fiddle and try to fine tune things if I don't know 100% what I am doing.   Saying that.... I was just about to leave this blogging thing to other people!!  For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out... it was quickly heading towards the too hard basket. 
This morning, it is quiet, so I turned the computer on, had a bit of a surf... checked out some really nice stamping sites and wondered why on earth can't I set up a blog.   So back to old Mr Google I go, typed in Blogger.... went to the first site... and BINGO... here I am!!  I can't believe it! 
Oh I still have a long way to go.... I have to figure out how to get pictures up, how to add buttons and all sorts of stuff.... but at least I am here!!  So hopefully,  the next time you visit... I will up and running at full capacity.... so until then, I will bid thee farewell!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Stampin' World! Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of your creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a member of the Stampin Up organization! Can't wait to see what you will share with us!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Maggie to the SU world. I have to say I was shocked to find out that your first workshop was going to have 40 people there. So now I'm wondering, did all 40 people show up? If so, how did you do?
    I bet you did a wonderful job and got a great start in your new business.
    I'm sure you will be walking across the stage at convention in no time celebrating your first $20,000
    Good luck and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, by the way, I'm your 8th follower. LOL

    Hope you'll come by and follow me to at
    http://queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete